Kingfisher are a successful well-established Health & Safety and Employment Law advice business based in Nottingham.
Due to the continued success and growth, we require an experienced Marketing Executive who will help take the brand to the next level.
With bags of enthusiasm and energy, you will plan, co-ordinate and manage all marketing activities within Kingfisher including, Social Media, Website and seminars, amongst many others.
Responsibilities will include:
- Establish and undertake marketing strategies that will help brand awareness
- Arrange, oversee, and attend company-wide marketing events and seminars
- Responsible for our current offerings and come up with initiatives for new products or services
- Research and analyse market trends and other relevant information to form marketing strategies
- Writing and proof-reading content
- Works with all departments to create detailed marketing plans for all media channels
- Approves and arranges the creative development of promotional materials, website content, advertisements, and other marketing-related projects
- Communicates with various media buyers, advertising agencies, printers, and other services to help marketing projects come to fruition
- Works within budgets to develop cost-effective marketing plans
- Tracks all marketing and sales data and creates detailed written reports and verbal presentations to bring to senior management
- Adjusts marketing campaigns and strategies as needed in response to collected data and other feedback throughout the business
- Qualifications in marketing, business, or related field
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A minimum of two years’ experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Organising of Marketing Events and Seminars
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Experience with marketing automation and CRM tools
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media tools
- Proven experience designing interactive applications and networking platforms
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Established press and media contacts
- Experience in managing budgets and ROI
- Competitive salary according to experience, plus other usual company benefits.
Apply in the first instance to email@example.com