Health and Safety Consultant
Competitive Salary plus car allowance and benefits. (Dependent upon Experience)
As a leading Health, Safety and Employment Law consultancy we are seeking a home-based health and safety consultant. The ideal candidate will be based in the Bedfordshire / Hertfordshire / Buckinghamshire locale and will work with clients across a broad range of sectors in the surrounding area and Central London.
The candidate should have a strong health & safety background with experience, appropriate technical and professional qualifications, a strong knowledge of codes of practice / industry standards, along with being a people person with a can-do attitude.
Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, organisational and time management skills are vital to the role.
- Accurately identify client requirements through reviewing client’s premises / sites to ensure needs and expectations are met in accordance with their contracted services.
- Preparation and installation of client H&S policy documentation and inspection reports within agreed KPI’s.
- Provision of client training as appropriate to their contracted service and use of their health & safety management system.
- Advising clients on standards and best practice affecting their business.
- Provide ongoing support to our client base through strong relationship management.
- To support the helpline service when requested.
- You will ideally be either CMIOSH or actively working towards Chartered status to demonstrate your commitment and passion within your field.
Teamwork and Communication
- Proactively support your colleagues with changing workload and demands.
- To provide a positive and professional image to both internal and external organisations.
- Support our field sales team when requested to assist in securing new business.
- To share relevant client information, skills and knowledge with colleagues.
- To deliver training sessions for clients and internal colleagues as appropriate.
- This is a home-based role with regional travel in your area.
There may be times where you may need to stay overnight to support our clients.
Apply in the first instance to email@example.com